Trust Your Furnace Installation to the Experts Who Care
Your new furnace will be essential to your home’s comfort. Make sure you only trust your furnace installation to experienced experts. To get the most from your furnace installation, you will want an economically efficient system in the proper size and configuration to meet your home comfort needs, while also staying within your budget.
Hauser Air is here to assist you – not only with your furnace installation, but to help you find the right furnace so you get the best performance and value for your investment. We offer coupons & specials as well as Pro Service Plans to make maintaining your new furnace worry-free and hassle-free.
Things to Consider with Furnace Installation
Deciding which furnace to install depends on many things, including your lifestyle and habits. The experts at Hauser Air can help you define your needs. Considerations include:
- What type of furnace will be best for my home – your many options include gas furnaces, boilers, ductless systems, geothermal systems, and more. Think about what features are most important to your homes and needs.
- What brand of furnace is best – research and reviews will give you a good idea of the best brands to trust – who you select for your furnace installation is an indicator of the performance and service you can expect. We strongly recommend Carrier® furnaces and are a factory-authorized Carrier dealer.
- What size furnace does my home need – home size, construction, insulation, and number of windows are factors for consideration.
- What system will be most energy-efficient and also meet my needs – depending on several factors, a heat pump system for cooling and heating may provide better overall efficiency.
- What type of furnace is easiest to service and maintain – to be sure you can depend on your furnace, furnace maintenance is a must. Find out what type of care the system you are considering requires or how much a Pro Service Plan will be.
The Hauser Air experts have the knowledge and experience to help you understand all of these considerations and advise you on all of your heating options.
Furnace Installation: Customer Success Story
“On call tech was on time to diagnose our system failure (due to age). Donovan and Aaron installed our new furnace and A/C on July 4th. They lent us a room cooler from the Friday before until they could fit the install in. Prompt response from Bill in sales to get us scheduled and ordered. Everyone was pleasant and knowledgeable, so 9/10 would recommend without hesitation.”
-Roger Turner, review from Google
Dependable Furnace Installation in Greater Cincinnati & South Dayton
You can have peace of mind when you trust your furnace installation to Hauser Air. Your equipment is warranted in writing, as is your 100% satisfaction. We protect your home before, during, and after every visit. Your NATE-certified technicians will wear shoe covers upon entering your home and keep the work area protected and clean to your satisfaction. We’re also fully licensed and insured for your protection.
Call Hauser Air at 513-777-7979 or 937-368-7979, or contact us for a free estimate. We are known for getting it right the first time!
Furnace Installation FAQs
Most systems have a lifetime of 10 to 20 years. As your equipment gets older, its efficiency can decrease dramatically. You may notice that it gets noisier and needs repairs more often. When a unit begins to show its age, you have two choices. You can overhaul the system or replace it. Because heating and cooling technologies improve over time, a new system designed with newer, more energy-efficient equipment makes sense, especially if your system is 10 or more years old. We can estimate the cost of a new system as well as a payback schedule that will show you how newer technology will pay you back in lower energy usage.
Normal cooling settings are 75 degrees – 80 degrees. Normal heating settings are 68 degrees – 72 degrees. You should always set your thermostat to the highest possible setting that is comfortable for you in the summer, and the lowest comfortable setting in the winter. Setting your thermostat in this way will maximize your energy savings. On average, every 1 degree of temperature change is equal to about 10% energy savings. For example, changing your thermostat setting from 75 degrees to 76 degrees in the summer could result in about a 10% savings on your cooling costs.
Our headquarters is in Blue Ash. The neighborhoods we visit most, include: Amberley Village, Anderson Township, Batavia, Blue Ash, Colerain Township, Deer Park, Evendale, Fairfield, Glendale, Goshen, Hamilton, Indian Hill, Kings Mills, Landen, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Miami Township, Middletown, Milford, Monroe, Montgomery, Mt. Healthy, Morrow, North Bend, North College Hill, Reading, Ross, Sharonville, Silverton, Springdale, St. Bernard, Symmes Township, Trenton, Union Township, West Chester, and Wyoming.
We service much of the South Dayton area, including: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Farmersville, Germantown, Kettering, Miamisburg, Middletown, Moraine, New Lebanon, Oakwood, Springboro and West Carrollton.