Hauser Heating & Air Conditioning is a thriving local business located in West Chester, OH. Founded in 1978, Hauser Air services residential and light commercial customers across the Greater Cincinnati area. We are a family owned and operated business, with a team atmosphere and many longtime customers.
Hauser Air has been awarded a “Best Place to Work” by the Cincinnati Business Courier. Come join us – we’re hiring!
View the jobs below and apply on this page.
Experienced Service Technician
Hauser Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for experienced technicians to perform residential and light commercial service work. We are in need of an honest and reliable person who is looking to grow along with our thriving company! HIRING BONUS AVAILABLE: $1,500!
- 4+ Years Industry Experience
- Superior HVAC diagnostic ability
- Clean driving record
- Own hand tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work with a team
- Skilled with iPad, Internet and email
- Clean and groomed appearance
- No felonies (background checks given prior to hire)
- Industry leading pay structure
- Cell phone package
- Newer vehicles to drive
- Full time employment
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits and incentives
- Ongoing training
Please submit responses to the following questions with your application:
1) How many years of heating and cooling experience do you have?
2) Are you in West Chester, OH 45069?
3) Do you have the following license or certification: EPA?
4) Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
CSR – Customer Service Representative
$10-12/hour – Full-time or Part-time
Hauser Air in search of a customer service representative that excels at making a great first impression!
- Positive Attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Prompt and friendly
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and Apple Computers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Drug free
This person will be responsible for handling all incoming calls and routing to the appropriate department. To give office support to the entire company using a variety of computer and organizational skills. Other accounting support as directed by the office manager.
A drug test and background check will be required upon employment.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Job Location: West Chester, OH 45069
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00/hour (Full-time) / $12.00/hour (Part-time)
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: 3 Years Customer Service