Trust Your Air Conditioner Installation to the Experts Who Care
An air conditioning system is a major purchase that requires serious research. You should install the most economically efficient system in the proper size and configuration to meet your home comfort needs, while also staying within your budget.
Hauser Air is here to assist you across Cincinnati and South Dayton – not only with your air conditioner installation, but with helping you find the right AC system to make sure you get the best performance and value for your investment. We offer coupons & specials as well as Pro Service Plans to make maintaining your air conditioner worry-free and hassle-free.
Things to Consider with Air Conditioner Installation
Selecting the right air conditioner for your home depends largely on your lifestyle and habits. You might want added home comfort features such as a humidifier or an indoor air quality system. Other important things to consider:
- What type of air conditioner will be best for my home – from spit-systems to geothermal, there are a wide range of options with features to suit a variety of homes and needs
- What brand of air conditioner is best – research and reviews will give you a good idea of the best brands to trust; who you choose for your air conditioner installation is an indicator of the performance and service you can expect with your new AC system
- What size air conditioner does my home need – home size, construction, insulation, and number of windows are all factors to consider
- Where is the best location for my air conditioner installation – proper placement of all indoor and outdoor components of your system is essential for its best performance
- What system will be most energy-efficient and also meet my needs – this may depend on your location, for example, in areas with moderate temperatures, a heat pump system for cooling and heating may provide better overall efficiency
- What type of air conditioner is easiest to service and maintain – to be sure you can depend on your AC system, air conditioner maintenance is a must; find out what type of care the system you are considering requires and which Pro Service Plan would be more effective
The Hauser Air experts have the knowledge and experience to help you sort through all of these considerations and advise you on all of your cooling options.
AC Installation: Customer Success Story
“Had AC unit fail in hot weather. Called their overnight service, polite and accommodating, had next day appointment. Installed a new system one day later. The technicians were friendly, efficient and took care of everything. Had to leave my home for a bit while they were working and they were respectful and trustworthy. Can’t say enough about the experience. Will use them always!!”
-Linda Reilman, review from Google
Dependable Air Conditioner Installation in Greater Cincinnati & South Dayton
You can have peace of mind when you trust your air conditioner installation to Hauser Air. Your equipment is warranted in writing, as is your 100% satisfaction. We protect your home before, during, and after every visit. Your NATE certified technicians will wear shoe covers upon entering your home and keep the work area protected and clean to your satisfaction. We’re also fully licensed and insured for your protection.
Call Hauser Air at 513-777-7979 in Cincinnati or 937-368-7979 in South Dayton, or contact us for a free estimate. We are known for getting it right the first time!
AC Installation FAQs
Most systems have a lifetime of 10 to 20 years. As your equipment gets older, its efficiency can decrease dramatically. You may notice that it gets noisier and needs repairs more often. When a unit begins to show its age, you have two choices. You can overhaul the system or replace it. Because heating and cooling technologies improve over time, a new system designed with newer, more energy-efficient equipment makes sense, especially if your system is 10 or more years old. We can estimate the cost of a new system as well as a payback schedule that will show you how newer technology will pay you back in lower energy usage.
Normal cooling settings are 75 degrees – 80 degrees. Normal heating settings are 68 degrees – 72 degrees. You should always set your thermostat to the highest possible setting that is comfortable for you in the summer, and the lowest comfortable setting in the winter. Setting your thermostat in this way will maximize your energy savings. On average, every 1 degree of temperature change is equal to about 10% energy savings. For example, changing your thermostat setting from 75 degrees to 76 degrees in the summer could result in about a 10% savings on your cooling costs.
Our headquarters is in Blue Ash. The neighborhoods we visit most, include: Amberley Village, Anderson Township, Batavia, Blue Ash, Colerain Township, Deer Park, Evendale, Fairfield, Glendale, Goshen, Hamilton, Indian Hill, Kings Mills, Landen, Lebanon, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Miami Township, Middletown, Milford, Monroe, Montgomery, Mt. Healthy, Morrow, North Bend, North College Hill, Reading, Ross, Sharonville, Silverton, Springdale, St. Bernard, Symmes Township, Trenton, Union Township, West Chester, and Wyoming.
We service much of the South Dayton area, including: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Farmersville, Germantown, Kettering, Miamisburg, Middletown, Moraine, New Lebanon, Oakwood, Springboro and West Carrollton.