This month’s question: “Why should I get an air conditioning tune-up?” is answered by our service manager, Jim Webster.
Jim’s answer: It depends on your needs and concerns. I like to look at my options using a pros and cons list, so I will provide that as follows…
- A clean coil equals $$$ saved both on life span of the system and conserving energy.
- Allows a professional to see your system and provide answers for any questions.
- Continued tune-ups allows us to give you an idea of the life left in all the components of the system. Which can allow time to financially prepare for any issues that may arise and hopefully keep you from an outage situation.
- Helps maintain factory warranties to assure that all repairs are made to their specifications.
- Provides peace of mind for the customer that the system is prepared during peak usage.
- Evaluation of the coolant level to help maintain peak operating performance.
- Cost of maintenance, although the money saved is worth the money spent.
- Scheduling, although our scheduling staff can generally meet your needs.
Thanks for the helpful info, Jim! It’s the perfect time of year for an air conditioning tune-up. Go ahead and schedule yours. To book your A/C tune-up, call a friendly Hauser Air representative at 513-777-7979 or contact us today!