Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hauser Air. Hauser Air is dedicated to providing the best HVAC solutions for homes and businesses in the Greater Cincinnati Area. In addition to being a 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
Base Plus Commission: High Earning Potential & Great Perks!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to enjoy up-capped commission; company-provided sales leads, vehicle, cell phone, computer, and gas cards; a companywide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast-track your career into management.
Responsibilities: Exhibiting a pleasant demeanor and exceptional customer service skills, the bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers. This dependable self-starter will meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their homes and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Welcoming incoming sales inquiries with genuine interest and appreciation.
- Relationship selling to build strong bonds with customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance.
- Conduct home inspection and load calculation to identify areas of concern and cost savings for the customer
- Creating and presenting multiple proposals to meet customers’ HVAC needs
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment.
- 3+ years of proven success in outside sales.
- Strong sales, follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- The ability to self-generate sales leads.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives.
- HVAC experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- In-home sales experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hauser Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.