Performs or is capable of performing all four (4) stages of HVAC installations in new construction settings to include marking-out and measurement of HVAC systems, installation of piping and drain lines, duct work preparation and installation, setting HVAC units, wiring, finish and start-up. Applies journeyman level technical skills and a general knowledge of current industry codes, regulations and standards relative to all work to ensure complete, quality installation that meets inspection code.
NEW CONSTRUCTION INSTALLER
Blue Ash, OH branch location
We service Cincinnati, Dayton and surrounding areas.
- Reviews blueprints w/New Const Manager and marks our locations for HVAC systems.
- Interfaces with builders, homeowners, and general contractors as needed.
- Installs copper refrigerant lines and drain lines as appropriate.
- Cuts holes with saws according marked locations per New Const Manager for installation
- Assembles HVAC units, condensers, and installs all necessary ducting to complete job.
- Seal/insulate duct work
- Sets AC’s/evacuate and charge, install registers and grilles, low voltage connection and thermostats on the finish.
- Installs drain pans on second floor/attic systems
- Startup of HVAC systems/commissioning/recording model and serial numbers
- Provides on the job training to apprentices
- High School Diploma (GED)
- 2 years of HVAC experience
- EPA (not needed but a plus)
- Knowledge of basic carpentry, gas piping, electricity, air flow, industry standards
- Valid driver license
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hauser Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields