Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hauser Air. Hauser Air is dedicated to providing the best HVAC solutions for homes and businesses in the Greater Cincinnati Area. In addition to being a 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
RESIDENTIAL HVAC TECHNICIAN
Above Market Hourly Pay, Tool Allowance!
Company-Provided, Take-Home Vehicle, Be Dispatched from Home!
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years of related HVAC service experience in addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver’s license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hauser Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.