Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hauser Air. Hauser Air is dedicated to providing the best HVAC solutions for homes and businesses in the Greater Cincinnati Area. In addition to being a 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This friendly professional will answer customer calls within a busy call-center environment, schedule customer service appointments, and enter data into a computer system. Responding in a timely fashion to customer queries, this individual will take care of our customers’ needs by taking incoming calls and making outbound calls regarding appointment scheduling for maintenance agreements.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Receptivity to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- Service-industry experience.
- Call-center or customer service experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hauser Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.