The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This position will be responsible for assisting with the financial record keeping including the accounts payable process. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner is vital to the goals of the entire department.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Blue Ash, OH branch location
We service Cincinnati, Dayton and surrounding areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
- Monitor accounting email account and respond to inquiries
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Sorting, coding, matching invoices
- Process documents ensuring appropriate approvals
- Track pending returns and credits
- Researching invoices and resolving vendor discrepancies
- Manage company credit card activity and uploading receipts
- Maintain filing systems and records management
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Various reconciliations as requested
- Various department administrative tasks
- Proven Bookkeeping experience required.
- Dependability and reliability with a proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word). Quickbooks experience is preferred but not required.
- The ideal employee is able to multitask, have a strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency, and be a self-starter who can easily follow instructions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as exhibit flexibility, adaptability and ownership.
- Flexibility during times of transition and change.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years accounts payable experience required
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hauser Air is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"*" indicates required fields