We’re celebrating the new year with furnace maintenance recommendations and an invitation to send a Valentine to veterans! Our newsletter, The Heat, features coupons, helpful articles, delicious recipes, and fun photos of Hauser Air in the community. Subscribe here to get The Heat delivered to your inbox each month.
- 1. Fix air leaks around your home by using foam inserts, weather stripping, and caulk.
- 2. Forming quick and easy habits can go a long way. Take shorter showers and turn off all electricity when leaving a room.
- 3. Remember to change your furnace filter every 3 months; this could save you more money than you think!
- 4. Unplug battery chargers, TVs, and other appliances when not in use. They use energy constantly. If unplugging your TV isn’t an option, adjust the energy saver setting when not in use.
- 5. Insulation reduces heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter. Save hundreds a year by insulating attics, exterior walls, under floors, heat ducts and hot water pipes.
This month’s newsletter is guaranteed to keep you cozy at home this holiday season! We also share important safety tips to protect your home from carbon monoxide. Our newsletter, The Heat, features coupons, helpful articles, delicious recipes, and fun photos of Hauser Air in the community. Subscribe here to get The Heat delivered to your inbox each month.
This month’s newsletter is all about clean air – our November Clean Air promo, as well as a helpful article on the benefits of a home humidifier for winter. Our newsletter, The Heat, features coupons, helpful articles, delicious recipes, and fun photos of Hauser Air in the community. Subscribe here to get The Heat delivered to your inbox each month.
How many of these common misconceptions about home heating sound familiar?
Underestimating How Much Energy Heating Takes
According to recent studies, people tend to assume that the household devices they use most often use the most energy. So, while homeowners may make an effort to turn off lights and computers, and buy ENERGY STAR® appliances to save money on energy bills, they may overlook the potentially largest power cost in the house: their HVAC system.
The leaves are falling and the air is cooling down. Halloween will soon be here. In the spirit of the season, have there been a few unexplained noises or bumps in the night? Before assuming that you have a ghostly apparition in your house, perhaps Hauser Air can dispel a few theories.
Are you feeling drastic changes in air temperature?
While there are many causes for inconsistent airflow, leaky ductwork is the most probable reason. According to ENERGY STAR®, a typical home loses between 20-30% of the air that moves through the duct system due to leaks, holes or poorly connected ducts. The end result is a higher utility bill and an uncomfortable home. Air leaks can be caused by age and regular use or a varmint may have tried to make your attic space their new home. Eeek! It is always a good rule of thumb to do a quick visual check each time that you change your air filter and call in a professional if you notice anything unusual.
It’s time to get ready for the cold, and commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness month with us! Our newsletter, The Heat, features coupons, helpful articles, delicious recipes, and fun photos of Hauser Air in the community. Subscribe here to get The Heat delivered to your inbox each month.
Your furnace is responsible for heating your home. Furnaces are the most commonly used heating system, burning fuel or electricity to heat air and to push it to rooms throughout your home through your ductwork. Your furnace is likely located in your basement, attic, closet, or crawlspace.
During the cold winter months, your furnace is the key to your home’s comfort, so it needs to be cared for with preventative maintenance. And maintaining your furnace with regular tune-ups can extend your unit’s lifespan, maximize its efficiency, prevent breakdowns, eliminate safety hazards, and lower your heating costs.
It’s best to schedule your annual furnace tune-up at the beginning of the fall, when you’re making the switch from your air conditioner to furnace season. Doing so will ensure optimal performance before temperatures drop. Hauser Air would be more than happy to assist in your furnace tune up.
Read the following Q&A to learn more about how an annual furnace tune-up will save you time and money.
Book NOW and Save $$
Book your VIP tune-up in August OR September and save $35.00 off your VIP renewal!
$16/month or $192/year
(regular price of $227/year)
Call us today at 513-777-7979 or 937-368-7979
What Are the Benefits of Keeping Your Equipment Maintained?
- We catch potential issues and breakdowns BEFORE they happen
- Documented maintenance will validate manufacturer warranties
- Peace of mind when verifying safe operation of your equipment
- One year warranty on all repairs
- 30 day operation guarantee. If your units breaks down with 30 days of your tune-up you do NOT pay any trip charges.
CALL US TODAY: 513-777-7979 or 937-368-7979
Ask us about our amazing tune-up offers!
Receive a one time heating season tune-up for only $69!
VIP plan for $16/month OR $192/yr.
If you schedule your tune-up in August or September!
Why Become a VIP Member for only $16/month?
- 15% OFF ALL Repairs
- $500.00 off a New Heating and Cooling System
- Summer and Winter Tune-ups
- Booking Reminders
- Priority Service
- Fully Transferable Membership
- Manufacturer Warranty Compliance
- Documented Service
- 24hr Priority Service on all Repairs
- No Contracts